Injury and Death
We provide advice and representation in cases of injury or death due to the carlessness of another.
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
- Injuries caused by driver’s with no insurance
- Injuries caused by drunk drivers
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Nursing home inuries
- Injuries caused by Doctors or Hospitals
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work Related Injuries
We provide assistance when your insurance company refuses to cover a claim or your coverage limits are not sufficient.
- Denied claim for damage to your home or business
- Denied claim for injuries to a visitor or guest
- Denied claim for injuries or damage caused by your minor child
- Denied claim because you did not have permission to drive
- Denied clam for failure to pay premium on time
- Denied claim because of arson at your home or business
- Denied claim because you home or business was vacant or not occupied
- Letter from insurance advising you to get your own lawyer
- Letter from insurance company requesting that you provide a statment under oath
- Representation when you are sued by your insurance company
- Representation when you do not have insurance or your coverage limits are not sufficient.
- Representation in cases where your insurance company acted in bad faith
Mediation and Arbitration
We provide alternative dispute resolution options to individuals and businesses confronted with a threatened or pending litigation.
Located in Downtown Cleveland’s Warehouse District, the Allan Group has more than 30 years of experience helping clients to recognize and solve problems. This includes ten years of representing insurance companies and their interests, followed by more than 20 years representing individuals and businesses forced to confront the legal system. The Allan Group is a small law-firm with a low volume of cases. This gives the client direct access to the attorney and allows the attorney to become familiar with the individual needs of the client. Mr. Allan’s diverse experience provides a unique perspective from which to view both sides of a dispute and determine the most effective route toward resolution. This has led to Mr. Allan being selected to act as a neutral mediator and or arbitrator by parties seeking to resolve disputes outside the courthouse. Whether working on behalf of an individual or a business, the Allan Group maintains a passion for justice while demonstrating compassion for clients and their unique individual needs.
“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.” –Abraham Lincoln
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.